ALSTOM Grid Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225294
Area of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the management of 1 or more projects according to contractual conditions within schedule and budget allocations.
- Responsibilities including organization, planning, scheduling, workload forecasts, revenue recognition & planning, cash & invoicing, budget preparation and estimate/management of resources. Responsible for coordination with technical teams (on-shore or off-shore) to allocate resources, clarify technical issues etc.
- Responsible for the coordination and interface with customers and other contractors for timely execution of all project activities, either directly or by delegating to the concerned team member.
- Responsible for the implementation of all required processes (including financial, operational, HR, quality, safety) and reporting of activities and all required indicators.
- Responsible for the performance and final result of the relevant project(s).
Qualification and Skills:
- Male, 28-35 years of age, Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years minimum relevant experience in International Project activities for multi-disciplinary projects
- Good knowledge of technical and contractual requirements of high voltage electrical Substation Projects.
- PMP certification would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Electrical networks and technology used in related T&D projects (involving AIS or GIS switchgear, transformers, related cable works etc)
- Ability to lead, manage and organize multiple teams and activities, as well as required staffing, development and training plan for the different teams.
- Skills in planning, resource management, financial and legal/contractual aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management tools, software and methodologies such as MS Project, Primavera etc.
- An understanding and appreciation of International Standards (e.g. IEC) as well as local preferences / practices.
- Financial knowledge is desirable, good level of understanding of Profit & loss and financial reports/statements necessary.
- Knowledge of T&D products and systems, especially substations in transmission & distribution networks.
- Good oral / written communication skills in English.
- Time and resource management skills.
Alstom Grid Ltd.
3354/8-9, Manorom Building, 3rd Floor
Rama 4 road, Klongton, Klonttoey
Website : www.ge.com
Please send your resume (mention this position) by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ALSTOM Grid Ltd.
About ALSTOM Grid Ltd.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com