Neuman & Esser South East Asia Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202254
Reporting to our Project Manager, the Project Engineer would take full responsibility for execution of one or more projects from contract award to close out.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Attend sales handover, client kick off and internal / external technical / project meetings
- Create detailed project scope, time, cost and quality baselines
- Cost, schedule and overall project progress performance reporting – internal and external
- First point of contact and representation to client
- Facilitate engineering design reviews, co-ordination and systems integration meetings
- Facilitate preparation of engineering project deliverables and procurement requisitions
- Management and processing of project procurement program
- Support technical adjudication and negotiation of vendor offers
- Client contract and sub-vendors PO administration and expediting
- Support to workshop manufacturing, test and inspection activities
- Control technical and project documentation production, issue and distribution
- Support to import/export/shipping coordinator
- Co-ordination with service team and support of on-site installation supervision services
- Facilitate contract close out
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Male or Female age 30 - 40 years old
- Working Experience at least 6 years in the fields of Mechanical Engineer in oil and gas industry
- Fluent in English both of spoken and written
- Computer in MS Office MS Outlook , MS Project
Following skills are preferred but not essential.
- Fully conversant with integration of multi-discipline Engineering solutions and associated deliverables (incl. Process, Civil, Piping, E+I, and Mechanical)
- Fully conversant with basic project management principles
- Ability to manage project stakeholders – client, sub vendors and 3rd party consultants
- Familiar with project finances, cost controlling and forecasting in MS Excel
- Able to conduct project planning in MS Project to level 2/3
- Commercial knowledge – procurement cycle and contract administration
- Experienced in project Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Exposure to support of project construction teams
- Ability to effectively manage remotely located project stakeholders
- 5 days working ( Mon – Fri)
- Health & Accident Insurance
- Available Bonus
- Provident Fund
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career development opportunities to employees.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Interested applicant, please apply for a job by clicking "Apply Now" button.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Neuman & Esser South East Asia Ltd.
About Neuman & Esser South East Asia Ltd.
NEUMAN & ESSER South-East Asia Ltd. is a subsidiary of the NEA Group that is promoted by BOI for engineering, manufacturing and service of reciprocating compressor plants for gas and process applications, with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region. We are now looking for highly skilled professionals to join our team. We provide a healthy work environment with a secure and friendly atmosphere, and encourage individual and team excellence.