Project Document Control
Poyry Energy Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220012
- Responsible for developing, managing and maintaining document control system, procedures and process for the project.
- Responsible for work assignments and supervision of document control and project administration staff.
- Responsible for ensuring resources under direct supervision perform in accordance with project procedures and requirements.
- Directs and advises project document control and administration staff in best practices relating to document control.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related fields.
- At least 3 years experiences in document control systems.
- Good command of computer literacy in Ms Office applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge in electronic document control systems and document management systems would be an advantage.
- High degree of self-learning & high responsibility.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work in a multinational project team.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested applicants, please send your update resume in English with recent photo, educational transcript and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Pöyry Energy Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand by clicking on "Apply Now"
We are always seeking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who add to our global network of expertise. In case you are interested in working for us, but none of the current job openings look suitable, we also warmly welcome open applications.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Poyry Energy Ltd.
About Poyry Energy Ltd.
Pöyry’s Thailand has about 200 people and is specializing in energy, industry, construction management and general engineering services.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us in the Bangkok office for the following position.