Project Director (SAP) 100-200K
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219018
Position: Project Director (SAP)
Contact Recruiter: Bootsakorn 086-378-4057
Our client is the world’s leading software development and software products with innovative and intelligence technology that support diversified business such as Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, intellectual property and science. There are more than 100 employees at Bangkok office. Company is looking for professional who will be able to provide first class support and implementation.
- Manage SAP Projects
- Plan, monitor and deliver scoped systems modules and functionality according to quality standards within the approved scope, budget, and time frame of the project.
- Manage Cost, Quality and Schedule
- Proceed Project based on Project Plan
- Control Project resources
- Manage Project status (Progress, Issues) and report it to stakeholder of Project
- Lead an expansion of SAP business in future as a director
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Successful track record of managing and delivering SAP implementation projects for a minimum of 6 years
- At least 7 years working experience in SAP, full cycle implementation or related fields
- Good command of English
Please e-mail your CV, stating your current and expected salary and refer the position as “Project Director (SAP) ” to
If you think you are the right candidate, please call Bootsakorn
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889