Project Coordinator / Engineer Coordinator 35K-40K / Rayong Amata city
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244977
1. Organize and control sub projects, in cooperation with project management and after approval by supervisor.
2. Develop, monitor and coordinate project plans with project leaders / supervisors.
3. Develop and coordinate sub project cost planning; monitor compliance and take countermeasures in case of deviations.
4. Support the coordination of Model Year Change and PU's.
5. Others as assigned by supervisor.
1. Male or Female, Age 25-33 years old.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Engineer or any related field.
3. 2 or 3 years experience in the related field ( proficient in a technical, scientific or specialized field requiring an understanding of a body of theoretical knowledge ).
4. Basic technical understanding, able to read technical drawings and documents SAP-Plans or MS-Projects
5. Good knowledge in English language, Excellent computer knowledge.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.