R V CONNEX CO., LTD.
R V Connex is a fully Thai-owned corporation with over 160 employees who continue to strive forward together as a family. Now we hold firmly on to our vision and continue to grow steadily and sustainably as one.
Our vision is to become the best a Research and Development and provide one of the best solutions in the regional defense industry.
Together with our local and international partners, both in private and government sectors, we create solutions tailored to fit with the requirement of any country.
In R V Connex, achievement arises among individuals and good team players, thus, this is an OPPORTUNITY where you can discover new skills, meet remarkable people, and gain worthwhile experience.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001312139
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the management of the overall project for the smooth proceedings of the various tasks.
The incumbent shall assist in the management of project implementation activities within the scope of the contract proposal, involving the supervision and performance of a range of duties for the successful completion of multi-discipline tasks.
The incumbent acts as a liaison with both internal and external entities to ensure effective communication in the resolution of administrative and technical issues related to projects. These responsibilities include tasks such as planning, reporting, translating documents, sourcing supplier (both domestic and international for supporting production, comparisons and negotiations), organizing meetings/demonstrations, as well as preparing, updating, translating and maintaining project-related documentation.
Required Hard Skills:
- Computer skills
- Mastery of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in MS Project and MS Access is a plus
Required Soft Skills:
- Organizing – able to work in well-organized manner
- Communicate well with co-workers
- Communicate well with customers
- Prioritize what matters the most that is to organization’s benefit.
- Have great human interaction skills. Able to differentiate work and emotions.
- Optimistic thinking and Problem solving skill
- Creativity, generate new ideas/ able to adapt to new ways of working, curious and a fast learner
- Enthusiastic, full of energy
- Able to motivate their surroundings and lift up the mood or rapidly react when communication goes wrong between co-workers or customers.
- In communication
- In teamwork
- In organizing
- In getting job done
- Able to act on their own, know what has to be done and do it
- Able to manage time well, know the priority of work and being able to handle multiple jobs at once. Self-proof, ability to act by their own for the goods of the company without getting order to do so. Precision in detail with every job including documenting and communication
- Female, Thai nationality, age 24 to 35
- Bachelor / Master Degree.
- Graduates from International University in Thailand or overseas will be advantageous.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with good typing skill for both English and Thai.
- Hard working, highly responsible and with flexible working hours.
- Positive mentality and attitude, dynamic, enthusiastic and service minded.
- Enjoy solving problems, work under pressure, and meet required targets.
- Well-organized structured thinking and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Mature, confident, versatile, and organized.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Salary 20,000 to 30,000 depending on work experience.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo via "Apply Now"
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
R V Connex Co., Ltd. (Head Office)
30/1 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Road, KlongNueng Sub-District,
KlongLuang District, PhathumThani, 12120 Thailand