OLIC (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247185
- Lead and monitor of calibration activities to ensure quality and meet timetables
- Secretarial to support Plant Operation Director (Thai)
- Coordinate Internal and External with concerning department e.g. Planning, Engineering and Production
- Preparing report, presentations or relevant documents for Projects
- Perform role as Project coordinator and work closely with line manager and operations team to meet operations activities in the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Management or related filed.
- 1-2 years experience in Planning, Engineering, Supply Chain or Customer Services.
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- English language skills in business communication (Reading, Speaking, Writing, listening)
- Fast Learning, proactive and able to work under pressure for multi tasks
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills and service-minded.
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to OLIC (Thailand) Limited
About OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.