Project Assistant Manager (Environmental Systems) - (PESSTH Silom)
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212277
Position: Project Assistant Manager
Work Location: Silom Complex Building
- Male, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 - 7 years’ working experience from Japanese Sub-construction Company / Thai Company.
- Good command of English.
- Can speak or written in Japanese will be more advantage.
- Computer literacy , Have knowledge skill in AUTO CAD.
- Have own car and driving license.
- Able to support customer on site.
- To control several project as a manager with local staffs.
- To make shop drawing, Control schedule, Construction procedure, Control quality & safety.
- To Manage project of air-conditioning (Ventilation), co-generation, installation energy diagnosis.
Product: Environmental Systems.
** Please apply through this website or email **
Thailand Recruitment Center
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. as Panasonic Thailand Country Headquarter provides common platform services for 20 Panasonic companies in Thailand in both sales and manufacturing line of business for almost 50 years. The global brand "Panasonic" indicates that we are one of the world largest manufacturers and distributors of Electrical & IT products driving the world. Now we are opening career opportunities in many challenging areas and eagerly awaiting any qualified and energetic candidates who have strong intention to join and share experience in the electronic industry. Our professional teams as below companies wait for you to be our part.