Project and Productivity Control Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336567
Job scope & responsibilities
- Organize and be able to lead the projects assigned to achieve the objectives with timeliness and budget control.
- Provide financial analysis, comment, and area of improvement in aspect of productivity and efficiency.
- Coordinate the timely preparation of annual budget forecasts for all projects and subsequent roll up into budget figures and business plan preparation.
- Perform other duties projects as assigned and directed.
- Support outside of normal business hours for occasional support needs.
- Female, Thai national only.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting, Business process knowledge is a plus.
- Good command of English both speaking & writing.
- Good Computer literacy (MS office, Internet), Familiar with Accounting software (Oracle, SAP) is preferably.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in fast-paced environment, with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached stating current / expected salary . Click " Apply Now "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".