Project and Process Engineer Management (Upcountry)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245098
URGENT-Works in Prachinburi and on Monday to Saturday.
- Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Promote and utilize Six Sigma, Lean, and other Operational Excellence tools.
- Lead and support process improvement projects, deliver timely results, track improvement, and ensure control.
- Analyzes process effectiveness, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase.
- Consults with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- Develops management systems for cost analysis, financial planning, and job evaluation.
- Track and record pertinent data for developmental products.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Engineering-based degree
- Experience in project leadership
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Production/Process/Lean Engineering or related area
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
Contact: 02-613-1363 #402