PROMO TEC was established under the aegis of largest advertising production company in Japan Dentsu Tec Inc. This background stands in testament to breadth in every filed of production. Bolstered by this proven record of success, our core strength lies in providing the best solutions and the best services for our clients, regardless of how large or complex the challenge.
PROMO TEC (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
5th Floor, Unit 504, 208 Wireless Road Building,
208 Wireless Road,Lumpini,Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
T. 66 2 675 3883 ext 1002 l F. 66 2 675 3883 ext 7
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244662
POSITION PURPOSE: To provide administrative support to project management. To maintain neat, orderly, complete legal documents and project files and to be flexible in assisting other team members as needed.
- Meet regularly with the Project Manager to understand the specific needs of each job and determine where assistance is needed. Assistance may be in tracking submittals and RFI’s, making copies, reviewing and sending out meeting minutes, following up with subcontractors or material suppliers to ensure the proper documents are received; and other needs as required.
- Review each project’s Job Start form and become familiar with the unique aspects of the job. Understand the billing/payment cycle and assist in coordinating and distributing payment applications and lien releases, per procedure
- Timely print and interface subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders and materialmen letters through the Viewpoint accounting/project management software, ensuring accuracy. Obtain proper approvals, signatures and prepare for mailing; track for return and proper execution.
- Update Job Status in Viewpoint system weekly so that it is available for review at the Project Manager meeting.
- Update subcontractor address changes in appropriate data base.
- Enter and print transmittals through standard operating procedures.
- Assist Project Manager with distribution of bid invitations and construction drawings, design changes and design team responses to Promo Tec initiated requests for information (RFI’s), and phone calls, if needed.
- After a project is complete, coordinate with all team members and box up all files and store all drawings from Project Manager. Coordinate storage in server.
- To do presentation for Client weekly meeting
Required Knowledge: Knowledge of related computer applications (Excel, Word, Power point etc.) and familiarity with construction software such as Auto Cad , Photoshop or others.
Experience Required: Two years of previous related experience, construction background preferred.
Skills/Abilities: Good typing skills and ability to use computer applications and telephone Attentive to detail, accurate and well organized Cooperative and willing to assist others and work in a team environment Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner.