Project Admin / Document Controller Assistant/ Document Engineer
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225565
- Intermediary person between COTL Liquid Handling Team to manage all form of engineering documents with service providers. Ensure that we provide accurate & timeliness information of engineering drawings to service providers and expedite the process internal & external stakeholders according to the timeline.
- Support team to develop & managing Engineering Control Documentation Standardization, business process & policies around the framework of the engineering control and QC Process Improvement.
- Provides technical support and assistance to team members in use of Document Management System and Procedure.
- Provide coaching to new service providers ensuring that the documentation produced meets company standards. Enforce them to use company recommended system or software.
- Effective handover Engineering Document Package to Library Team who upload documents into EDMS (Electronic Document Management System)
- Controls Data Integrity by Issue, record, distribute and transmit documentation and comments both internally and externally in the required format.
- Manage and control hard copy documents with 3rd party warehouse in compliance with guidelines.
- Provide secretarial function on company meeting and general administrative work (i.e. meeting room booking, travelling support for both employee and contractor on company business purpose)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.