Sabias Labs Co., Ltd.
Established in 2015, Sabias Labs is a Thailand-based company started by a group of specialists in the field of performance solutions, fraud detection and data analytics. Our extensive experience has led us to the creation of services that includes turn-key projects, customized software, security solutions and software that can help SME and Corporate organizations in their day to day operations.
Our inspiration is to create easy to use and secure tools for data aggregation for better decisions in today’s business world. To support the growth, we are looking for dynamic self-motivated individuals to work with us in a supportive, open company culture where ideas and feedback are heard and valued.
Programmer / Developer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220642
- Provide support in developing Develop software based on technical/functional design documents created from senior team members. Includes hands on involvement in designing, configuration, coding and testing of program modules
- Conduct testing and help authoring test scripts
- Maintain solutions in test and production environments including technical support and debugging
- End user support activities. Includes assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative
- Set up servers, administration of servers
- Import and export data into and from databases and data analysis of log files
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Related experience in the function from MNC companies (Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Good English both speaking and writing
- Knowledge and experience in SQL (postgres, mysql), Redis
- Experience in setting up servers, linux/systems administration, firewalls/ security, SSH
- Self-motivated, initiative, creative, maintains a high level of energy, fast learning
Interested candidates can submit the profiles via 'Apply Now' button. Only English resume will be considered.
For more information, please contact K. Thanya at 095 727 7237