Programmer/ Application Developer (JAVA/.NET) 50-100K
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242568
Position: Programmer/ Application Developer (50-100K)
Package: Negotiable 50,000-100,000
Based: Bangkok (close to BTS and MRT)
Contact Recruiter: Bootsakorn 0863784057
Our client is one of Thailand's leading providers of products, services and business consulting expertise. The company has successfully served its clients from various industries with over 100 professionals working in Bangkok office.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer or related field.
- Working experience in system development at least 2 years.
- Coding skill in Java (J2SE, J2EE ) Or .NET (C#, SQL)
- Experienced in ERP System is advantage
- Be able to read / write and speak general conversation in English.
- To have positive attitude to cooperate and build team to be a world class team.
- Detail design, Coding, Unit test.
- Developing system using Java or .NET.
- Take responsibility for program quality of detail design level.
- Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
Attractive salary and compensation package, including benefit package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please e-mail your CV, stating your current and expected salary and refer the position as “Programmer/ Application Developer” to
If you think you are the right candidate, please call 086-378-4057 now
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information