Programmer (Hyperion BI)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229669
- Thai Nationality, age not over 32 years old
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or other IT Related fields
- 3-5 years working experience in ERP Finance
- Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in coding with Java , .Net ,VB ,C#
- Have experience with Hyperion program is an advantage
- Willing to work off working hours when needed
Job Scope & responsibilities
- Develop program or report follow by user requirement / specification.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Execute unit test and integration testing and fix bug
- Prepare technical documents and other documents that related with project
- Train user to understand how to use the system including writing operation manuals
- Provide hyperion system support user
- Generate ad-hoc reports as management required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".