AJ Hunters (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241945
Employer Ref. 2016-0582
Our client operates a complex manufacturing operation contributing to its commitment to being Thailand's leading Electronic Manufacturing Services company , and is globally supporting customers worldwide, Europe, Asia and Americas. They are currently looking for a Program Manager.
The Program Manager is responsible to ensure that the site customer focused teams fully understand the Customer’s needs and expectations and to manage meeting or exceeding those expectations. Further the role requires that the customer’s expectations are managed regarding the capability of the plant or service area supporting the Customer’s needs.
- managing delivery schedules, or product development projects,
- quality plans and actions,
- new product introduction,
- monitoring financial performance
- managing customer satisfaction.
- Provide collaborative support to Sales and Business Development for new and competitive business quotes for manufacturing, and other services
Expectation is that the duties will be performed with minimum management supervision.
In-depth knowledge of the electronic manufacturing process, schedules and scheduling requirements, and SCM.
- In-depth knowledge of the business issues associated with manufacturing PCBs.
- In-depth knowledge of product pricing, contracts and contract negotiations.
- Thorough understanding of business risks and price make up (Value add and Materials)
- Excellent customer contact, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, detailed projects to a successful end while working under tight time deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Nature and Demands of the Position
- Duties of this position are performed in a normal office environment or manufacturing floor
- Likely there will be a significant amount of travel between customer and locations
Qualification and Skills
- Male (exempted from military service).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ten plus years of relevant experience
- Good presentation, database management and computer skills.
- Able to work under pressure, service minded, result oriented, independent and self-motivated.
A challenging opportunity, excellent compensation, benefits package with the possibility to advance in the company.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AJ Hunters (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About AJ Hunters (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
AJ Hunters (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a multinational executive search (recruitment) company which specializes in recruiting middle to top level executives. We pride ourselves in searching and recruiting TALENTS in all industries and all positions, because we believe that we are every company's partner in recruitment.