Program Administrator / Customer Coordinator
Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239049
- The Program Administrator will assist in managing the business relationship between assigned customer and the manufacturing facility to ensure that customer expectations are met and/or exceeded.
- This person will also help in managing customer backlog to meet required on time delivery, resolving AR issues, driving E&O resolution and reporting key business indicators.
- The Program Administrator will be managing all commercial aspects of the business including product margin, product pricing (Price effectivity, Inventory Re-valuation), RMAs, and ECO's with the customer.
- This person must understand contractual obligations by all parties and ensure that they are fulfilled (e.g. payment, delivery, inv, etc)
- English communication skill is a must (TOEIC 650+)
- 0-1 year experience
- Be able to operate PC.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanmina - SCI Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
Sanmina provides superior product services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors. Quick facts about Sanmina:
- Founded in Silicon Valley in 1980 as Sanmina
- Corporate headquarters: San Jose, California
- Revenue of $ 6.2B for fiscal year 2014
- Publicly traded under the NASDAQ ticker symbol: SANM
- Approximately 44,000 employees worldwide
- Global operations in 25 countries on six continents
- Fortune 500 Company
- Provident Fund maximum : 10 %
- Year services award
- Insurance Life and Health
- Bus services
- Sport Club
- Other etc.,
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to adhering to our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment in improving the lives of the people we employ and the health of our communities. We carry out this mission through the work of each and every one of our employees, through our diversity and inclusion initiatives, and by implementing environmentally responsible business practices.
We strive to exceed customer expectations in quality, delivery and service as we build long-term relationships based on exceptional customer satisfaction.
Because what we make, makes a difference.