Professional Safety Officer (Electronics Manufacturing) Urgently!
ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336382
Employer Ref. update2015
- Planning the Occupational Health and Safety program as being the Professional Safety Officer and take as law required
- Reporting and documentation to submit to department of Labor protection and welfare as law required
- Conduct on EHS training courses.
- Prepare safety promotion and information
- To be secretary of safety committee, to organize the committee to perform as law required by designating committee member, establishing the meeting and reporting.
- Monitor industrial hygiene in workplace
- Conduct and control safety subcontractor
- Facilitate environment management
- Facilitate hazardous chemical management
- Supervise on healthcare service
- To do job analysis for risk assessment and defined the safety measure
- To control the safety implementation to be aligned to Thai laws & regulation including the company policy
- Investigate accident, record and report
- To control the fire protection system, fire alarm system, Firefighting plan, and emergency preparedness evacuation exercise plan
- To investigate and recommend the employer to implement as per safety laws
- To control and supervise the employee for strictly implementation as safety manual of company and as per laws & regulations
- To do statistical report of accident , sickness from working of employee and reporting to employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational health and Safety
- 3-5 Year experience of Safety and Environment role
- Male / Female, age 25 years old up
- Accredited safety professional certification
- Good Command of Speak and write in English.
- Computer literate in MS Office
If a certificate of environmental controls person would be an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate in accordance with the requirements of the position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are requested to submit their application in English along with CV, transcript, recent photo, current and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
439 Moo 17 Bangplee Industrial Estate, Bangna-Trad Road., T.Bangsaothong
A.Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 | Thailand
Phone: +66 2 3153161 Ext. 2106 | Fax: +66 2 3153160
Website : www.eta.ch
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.