Production Supervisor 30 - 40K (Eastern Seaboard IE, Rayong)
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224186
- Supervision of the work of subordinates in control for achieved Target, Quality, Productivity and Safety
- Solve problem, collection and collective action when have trouble by FMEA, Why-why Analysis, 8D Report and other
- Production demonstration project leader for improvement production process
- Return reduction leader project for reduce NC Product, Include Machine & Equipment improvement for support project
- Training and skill matrix preparation of subordinates for support productivity and development skill
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
- 2 - 5 years of extensive working experience in automotive or electronics from manufacturing environment.
- Good attitude, Flexible & open-minded
- Good command of English (speaking, reading writing and understanding)
- Computer literacy
- Direct apply to anurak.f๑manpower.th.com
Interested applicants are invited to send resume, recent photograph and expected salary by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Khun Anurak Forberg
Manpower Thailand – Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 038 – 757420 Ext. 3406
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
About Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.