Production Shift Supervisor
FMC Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196949
Employer Ref. update2016
Report to: Production Manager
- Supervising shift production in line with production schedules and reporting related status to the Production Department.
- Conducting investigations in a timely manner with regards to shift production issues, reporting the findings to the Production Manager and implementing solutions under the Production Manager’s supervision.
- Ensure stable of the production process and to help achieve department goals and KPI.
- Ensuring the plant is running and maintained efficiently, delivering required capacity, quality and yield.
- Coordinate production activities with all other functions of the organization and maintain optimum production with utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of the shop-floor, including compiling, storing and retrieving production data for reports.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering or science with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or leadership role highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing operations required with chemical or food additive plant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability or capability to lead and supervise employees and effectively interface with other departments in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of quality control procedures, processing equipment and plant utilities, or equivalent experience at a chemical plant or food additive plants preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Work Location : Rayong
Human Resources Department
FMC Chemical (Thailand) Limited
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/153 Moo 3,Tambol Tasit, Amphur Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel. +66(0)38 998 300 | Fax +66(0)38 026 588
Website : www.fmc.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FMC Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
About FMC Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. We are proud that our chemistries are helping to grow the world’s food, enabling new innovations in pharmaceutical delivery, enhancing foods and beverages, contributing to a more sustainable energy supply, facilitating the remediation of our environment, and advancing the manufacture of hundreds of essential products.
Agricultural Solution, Lithium, Health and Nutrition