Production Section Manager (Laser Cut)
Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211959
Together with the Manufacturing Center Manager determine short and long term objectives for the MC.
- Responsible for MC productivity.
- Responsible for general condition of the Genba (5S compliance)
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained appropriately and that preventive maintenance is carried out on time.
- Through continuous follow up ensure that policy deployment targets are achieved.
- Satisfy all OPI targets continuously. (Ensure the right product at the right quality, delivered on time to the customer (External or Internal)
- Responsible for direct headcount (Both operator and material handler)
- Identify MUDA and eliminate.
- Is responsible to ensure that standardized methods of working /planning are implemented.
- Lead APS implementation, facilitate APS workshop activity in the MC.
- Lead continuous improvement activity.
- Responsible for safety and the work environment.
- Participate in the APDS process, represent the MC on new project launch teams.
- Maintain order and ensure discipline to rules, systems and routines.
- Able to Material Planning Support Demand.
- Lead and develop all direct reports.
Candidate Qualifications :-
- Bachelor Engineering degree or equivalent (Operations related)
- At least 5 years experiences in production management in Automotive Manufacturing sector.
- Experience in Laser Cut is preferable.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Business knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 is required.
- Good in English Communication.
- MS Office Computer skills
- Team Player.
- Strong problem solving skills , Coaching and co-ordination skills and Can Lead Manage staff
**shift working ablility
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Please send your applications together with a comprehensive resume, expected salary and resent photo to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Autoliv is a manufacturer of automotive safety products. We are currently expanding our existing seatbelt and airbag production in Thailand. If you are self-motivated, mature, and looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a growing industry, apply to join us in one of the following position: