Production Planning Director
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225400
Employer Ref. 1031080/001
An exciting Production Planning Director has just become available at an international jewellery manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Vice President Planning, in this role you will lead all the planning processes in all Thailand.
About the Production Planning Director role:
In this role you will be responsible for driving the whole planning team to ensure the production master plan is executed according to production schedule in Thailand.
- Accountable for complete master planning process on S&OP and tactical manner
- Solve unbalance situation between different production sites including OEM and outsourced
- Ensure the optimisation level of spare parts and semi-finish goods
- Responsible for conducting long term master planning and meeting
- Alignment of master plan with other sites
The successful candidate must have at least 15 years' experience in production planning in an international manufacturing environment.
Other key requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Five years of experience in managerial role with proven quantifiable results
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in production
- Experience in jewellery industry will highly be appreciated
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the most well known in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Production Planning Director job is the role for you.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.