Production Planner (SAP, ERP&MRP, Ramco) - Require 1 Saturday working
ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229269
Employer Ref. update2015
- Responsible for Raw Material according to the order.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly plan to plan the production of each product.
- Monitors the progress of work and coordinate with production and QC to ensure each products meet to shipping date.
- Organized and respond to change the production schedule.
- Preparing forecast next 2-3 months for schedule supply raw material, auxiliary, spare part and equipment.
- Coordinating with who concern to ensure the timely arrives of raw material, auxiliary, spare part and equipment.
- Patrice FIFO for raw material and finished goods.
- Thai Nationality. Male or Female, age between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related filed at least 2 years’ experience in production planning, Logistic and PPC.
- Good command in English and Computer literacy.
- Knowledge in SAP, ERP&MRP, Ramco and ISO9001:2000 will be an advantage.
- Good analytical skill, well-organized and can work under high-pressure
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate in accordance with the requirements of the position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are requested to submit their application in English along with CV, transcript, recent photo, current and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
439 Moo 17 Bangplee Industrial Estate, Bangna-Trad Road., T.Bangsaothong
A.Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 | Thailand
Phone: +66 2 3153161 Ext. 2106 | Fax: +66 2 3153160
Website : www.eta.ch
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer
Process Engineer (Balance line, Improve process, Productivity and Yield Analysis)/Require 2 Saturday working