International Metal & Jewelry Co. Limited is a jewelry factory dedicated to international fashion brands.
We emphasize on creating value and success with our customers through continuous improvement driven by integrity, teamwork, and people’s talent and innovation.
We are now looking for candidate to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224994
- Responsible for production planning functions including master scheduling, production planning, shop scheduling, and shipping plan.
- Overview authorization, execution and reporting activities for APS system.
- Analyze product specifications and plant capacity data to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Coordinate with Production staff to meet daily production target and delivery time.
- Expedites and coordinates the delivery of critical materials with Material Control department.
- Monitor daily performance and generate monthly report and other key figures analysis for supply chain functions.
- Bachelors or higher degree in General Management, Business Administration, Industrial management or related fields.
- Specialized knowledge in the following areas: capacity management, production scheduling techniques, supplier relation management, inventory management, Material requirement planning, Lean and JIT.
- At least 2 years’ experience in production planning and PPC.
- Ability to work successfully in a cross functional team.
Interested and qualified persons please send your application directly to our executive search; your updated resume with details of qualification, experience, a recent photo and stating your present and expected salary by e-mail to:
INTERNATIONAL METAL AND JEWELRY CO. LTD
Northern Region Industrial Estate
295 M. 13 T. Makhueajae, Lamphun