Production Manager (Coco Nut Milk) - Very well-known company
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238015
Production Manager (Coco Nut Milk)
Company: Very well-known Beverage Company
Working Day: Mon – Fri
Report to: COO
If you have STRONG Background in
Coco Nut Milk (น้ำกะทิ)
It will be good an opportunity for you !!!
We are looking for an engineer who has strong background in Production Management of Coco Nut Milk to manage production and quality of the new Production Line as the position of “Production Manager”
- Overall Management of the Coco Nut Milk Production, Inventory, Maintenance and Direct Procurement activities.
- Production management and solving problems in operation.
- Responsible for Customer Complains.
- Follow up the result of operation compare with the target by quarterly.
- Manage Energy reservation and Cost Control of the Production Line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food science, Agriculture, Production or related fields
- Age around 30-35 years old
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Coco Nut Milk Production Management is A MUST
- Knowledge of Quality Management ie. ISO 9001, BRO, IFS, HACCP, GMPs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.