Production Manager / Plant Manager
P.S.P. Specialties Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001272626
- Manage production Lubricant and Grease.
- Control and develop production process to meet the company's target.
- Productivity Improvement.
- Manpower management.
- Manage and control budgeting and cost reduction.
- Male 35 - 50 years old.
- Bachelor′s Degree or higher in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial) or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in manufacturing managerial level.
- Have an experience in Lubricant or Grease production will be advantage.
- Strong leadership and people development skill.
- Good communication skills in English.
P.S.P Specialties Co.,Ltd. (Samutsakorn Terminal 2 )
100/149 Moo 1 T.Thachin , A.Muang Samutsakorn 74000 Thailand.
Telephone 034-820519 Fax 034-421302 , 081-813-3066 , 081-9446558
Attention to: Mr.Chokchai Paochumnan
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to P.S.P. Specialties Co.,Ltd.
About P.S.P. Specialties Co.,Ltd.
PSP is a privately owned company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Established in July 1989,With a strong passion for the lubricants business, their vast experiences in this field led them to start what we know today as P.S.P.
PSP, produces a wide variety of high quality lubricants for almost every consumer and industrial application. At PSP, relentless approach to meeting customer expectations can been seen from its’ ability to produce specialized lubricants to meet every customers needs.
PSP also acts as a fuel distribution hub for many oil majors around the southwestern corridor in and around Bangkok.
With its manufacturing base located in Samutsakorn, (40 km. from Bangkok towards south-west) it has grown from its humble beginnings to have a total of 330 employees working.
More Jobs from this employer