Your Link Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243057
Salary Range : 80-120 K
Working Location : Ang Thong
Working Day : Monday – Saturday, 8.00 am -17.00 pm.
- Gasoline and Telephone allowance
- Fix Bonus 2 months + Bonus on performance 2 months
- Provident fund 5% since a first year
- 6 days annual leave as a first year
- Premium life and health insurance
- Overseas training
Summary flow of responsibilities:-
- Focusing on Process Development, Modeling and Optimization
- Manage production planning, material control and production process to achieve on-time delivery.
- Adjust manpower, machine capacity and tooling availability to meet existing and future demand.
- Coordinating with, and training subordinates to ensure that they can operate within a high degree of quality and flexibility
- Improving the production efficiency and productivity of the factory by investing or modifying the appropriated equipment
- Ensuring production operates in a safe and efficient manner by continuously updating operatives on the standards required by the means of regular meetings and training sessions
Education / Experience
- Chemical Engineering Bachelor's Degree
Core Skills and Abilities
- A technical background in chemical, painting or petrochemical processing
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering only.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing with at least 5 years at management level.
- Knowledge of production management.
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, ERP or MRP systems is preferable.
Additional Skills and Abilities
- Good Command of English and computer skill
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested professional that feel excited by a challenge and want to be a part of team.Please submit your resume stating your present photo and current & expected salary.
For confidential discussion please call 081-909-3284
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Your Link Co., Ltd.
About Your Link Co., Ltd.
You Link established in January of 2009 provider of Recruitment, Outsourcing and talent management solutions. Serving world-class organizations in the engineering services, Retail, technology and manufacturing industries.We deliver customized, talent-centric solutions that drive business results.
Having the right people, in the right place, at the right time is the key to competitive advantage. We make this happen by working with companies around the globe to build talent management solutions which are completely aligned to their business strategies. Solutions which make best use of talent pools, both within and outside your organisation. And we do it by constantly challenging accepted practice, by helping to create workforces that are not just ready for today, but geared to take on the challenges of the future.
We help organisations to manage their human resources in the most effective manner by treating every one of them as a unique case. We have no ‘standard’ solutions, no ‘one size fits all’ approach.
We listen, learn, evaluate and innovate to ensure that the solutions we apply to your business are exactly tailored to the challenges and opportunities it faces.