Production Manager (36163)
Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229418
Salary : 70,000 - 100,000 THB
Industry : Manufacturing
Location : Amata City
Work Type : Mon-Fri 08:30－17:30
- Responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Manufacturing function.
- Provides leadership to managers and experienced professional staff; may also manage front line supervisors.
- Planning & Controlling Production Budget and Capital Expenditure in order to meet the financial target
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships.
- Improve and sustain production to produce globes that meet both the quality and output requirements.
- Assure competence and continuity of management and specialized personnel who are fully capable of achieving management and manufacturing objectives through the selection, development, training and motivation of key subordinate.
- Critically review and monitor operation results, develop and prioritize tactical plans to assure achievement of plant operational goal.
- Enforce and promote company policies on TS/ISO, Safety rule and regulation , Company ‘s
- Rule & Regulation of the company.
- To promote and support the training program to all employee to ensured that they have and performance meets minimum standard requirements by company’s policy.
- Lead the team to develop to manage and reduce product cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering fields
- More than 10 years experience in coil center or steel related fields
- Strong leadership/strict character
- Knowledge of machine engineering
- Basic English skill
- A benefits package including;
- Transportation support (van), Robinson, Nongyaiboo, Rayong, Tapong, Pluakdang, Sahaphat, Bor win
- Uniform, meal allowance, housing allowance, diligence, transportation service, provident fund, group medical insurance, annual health examination
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 03-8111256
Ms. Siripirasa (Cindy)
Facebook: Reeracoen Recruitment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.