Production Manager (Plastic / Film / Packaging)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227307
Employer Ref. 304WACH
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Reviewing worker performance
- Identifying training needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or business, public administration or closely related field (or unrelated degree plus two additional years of relevant experience)
- Minimum of 10 years responsible Production Management experience.
- Experience in Packaging industry / Plastic industry / Film industry
- Must project and uphold the highest ethical standards and have demonstrated leadership ability and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: Wacharee Maneesila 02 744 3100 ext 4301 or 089 666 7975
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.