(Urgently Required) Production Leadman | Suratthani Based
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253163
Production Leadman | Suratthani based
(Food & Beverage Manufacturing)
- To produce products in order to achieve quality and quantity objectives in line with the production plan, as well as in compliance with Company standards.
- Monitor performance of the operating machines, equipment and operators to ensure the hourly output and meeting prescribed standards (compliant), on time and meeting consumer expectations in Shift production.
- Check daily attendance of the team members for line balancing in accordance with labour standards.
- Consolidate production information and prepare routine reports to Supervisor.
- Monitor and control all quality and safety indicators in compliance with NQMS, NGMP, hygiene, HACCP, housekeeping, safety regulations.
- Assist Supervisor to solve production problems on a day-to-day basis and report the result to the supervisor.
- Communicate to concerned parties for the next processing step.
- Education in General Sciences, Mechanics or Electrical
- 3-5 years' experience in production preferably in FMCG manufacturing business
- Strong technical knowledge with excellent GMP principles, problem solving and
people management skills
- Good comunication skills with computer literacy
Interest candidates are invited to send full resume with recently photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
For more information please contact 074-465124-5, 086-4608602
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.