Production Engineering (Furnace Engineering)
Ocean Glass Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240979
Employer Ref. Bangpoo
- Collect and control all technical information for all responsible batch and Furnace.
- Develop and improve on maintenance year plan.
- Train and supervise all subordinates in proper furnace of buildings.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering,Ceramic Engineering or related field.
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication Skills.
- Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination & commitment to deliver results.
- 1-2 years’ experience in factory field.
- Good command in English and computer literacy.
Work Location :- Samutprakarn - Bangpoo Factory
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ocean Glass Public Company Limited
About Ocean Glass Public Company Limited
A Career with Life’s pleasure
Ocean Glass is one of Asia's leading glass tableware manufacturers, providing an extensive range of quality glassware and services in all aspects of business, from retail and food service to decorated glassware. For more than three decades, Ocean Glass has aimed to produce glassware that are designed and manufactured to the highest level of functionality and quality.
We also believe in evolving from continuous tradition of excellence and innovation with the promise of high quality through the collections and various styles that offer excellent value to customers and services to all market segments.