Production Engineer-Lean/New Product Introduction (Upcountry)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245052
URGENT-Works in Prachinburi and on Monday to Saturday.
- Lead new product launches for MR/F 600 and 1200, Polar Pak Walk-In and Garland product transfer.
- Design ergonomic workstations, lines, and tools to minimize safety risk.
- Decide on process requirements based on product design characteristics and production requirements.
- Design process layout and change existing facility layout to accommodate new equipment and plant layout reformation projects.
- Establish prototype processes that are utilized to learn and develop the mass production process.
- Estimate labor and investment costs based on product concept to quote new business.
- Suggest product design changes to optimize manufacturing safety, quality and efficiency.
- Use PFMEA tool to identify potential product and process failures.
- Design and implement quality control systems that minimize risk.
- Effectively train production management and associates how to perform a task, if applicable.
- Create and give presentations for key New Product Introduction meetings and prototype development.
- Work to improve processes.
- Show payback and achieve executive approval for proposals considering cost, quality and delivery.
- Support mass production processes.
- Provide back-up to the Workshop Manager and to the Director of Operations as needed.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Engineering-based degree.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in project leadership.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Production/Process Engineering or related area.
- Experience justifying and receiving approval of capital expenditures and experience in manufacturing process.
- Knowledge in CAD software (AutoCAD and Solid works).
- Proactive mindset to seek out and implement additional tasks that will add value to company.
- Food Service Equipment process experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand GD&T, Understanding of customer expectations (process documentation, quality standards, etc.).
- Excellent self-management and project management skills (ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously).
- Works cohesively in a team environment.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Highly capable in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong working knowledge of PFMEA & Control Plan creation and maintenance.
- Working knowledge and experience of ISO 9000:2008 Standards and customer-specific requirements is highly sought for.
Contact: 02-613-1363 #402