Production Engineer Assistant Manager – Personal Care Liquid/(At Ladkrabang Workplace) Urgently Required !!!
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213672
Employer Ref. Nattanicha
Key Accountabilities :
- Leads continuous improvement in the factory to ensure efficient production processes
- Continuously reviews existing processes and develops solutions to increase productivity or reduce costs.
- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods
- Understand the relation between production systems and the environment. This relates to the use of scarce resources, production rejects and sustainability.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology and systems engineering
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Mechatronic, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering or related field
- Good command of English Skill
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office & Auto CAD)
- Able to demonstrate appropriate team work, safety, WCM, TPM, Kaizen, ISO, GMP, HACCP and Computer Maintenance Management System (SAP)
- Energetic, working under dynamic environment and good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures of FMCGs
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected – the ability of shift a new fact into a concrete idea
- 4-6 years’ experience in Preventive & Maintenance of concerned with production plant (FMCG Industry), involving in the day-to-day inspection, preventive & maintenance and repair of machinery
Interested Candidates please sent your English resume by applying through
Human Resources Department
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
161 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: K.Nattanicha 081-816-2019
Tel : 662-554-2222 Fax : 662-512-2621
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day