Production Engineer(40K-50K) - 304 IE.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229501
- Supervise the supervisors to produce Product to meet the target ( Sqm. and yield ) with The Cpk >1.33 of key parameters and enhance the QC tool for aid control.
- Make sure all process parameters are well respect and find out RCA if any deviation from origin and lead the action/prevention
- Develop/improve the method , Machinary modification for increase the productivity, Efficeiancy, Quality and Cost reduction by respect the MOC
- Cooperation / support PTS to Process team , Implement to mass production ( Productivity/yield )
- Six – sigma approach
- BBS in production automatically and focus and lead action to eliminate near miss, Participant ion in safety investigation
- Production align with ISO9000/14001 and lead action if any deviation
- Drive 5S/TPM in production to be align with company direction
- Bachelor's degree of Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or related field
- A least 3 years experience in production engineer field in heavy industrial continuous processes.
- Able to work under pressure and have problem solving skills
- Very good knowledge in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Schematic diagram
- Strong leadership ability with good communication skills
- Good command in English
- Working in automotive business with ISO/TS16949 systetris
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details by click " Apply Now "
Attn: Mr.Norachat Wungpingchai – Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 038-757-420 ext.403
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.