Production Engineer 2 positions
iSi Automotive (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258710
- Setup manufacturing process facilities to ensure new model can lunch and mass-production smoothly with good productivities and reject rate.
- Design; provide machine equipment jig, tooling, and packaging for new model.
- Create plant lay-out, line layout, process flow, material flow for the new model.
- Verify and control the process cycle time, output, reject rate, process capabilities. until mass-production.
- Lead and follow up the team to make new model timing plan, and also communicate with the global team support.
- Provide the efficiency of manufacturing method to achieve the company target and customer requirement.
- Make training to the production line to get all picture of the production line.
- Deliver the sustainable manufacturing STD to production line via work instruction, and all documentation.
- Provide and control the manufacturing STD to achieve company target , productivity and rejected rate.
- Leading the Problem solving of the production issued.
- Responsible of NG from production analyze and countermeasure.
- Control and make sure the production line capacity with machine cycle time analyze.
- Prepare data for improve and reduce time/cost for production productivity according to production target
- Support to creating plan for improvement production process.
- Leading the cost reduction in manufacturing.
- Male/female 25-30 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Automotive or related file of production manufacturing
- Experience for production Engineer in manufacturing minimum 3 years
- Strong knowledge of the new model development.
- Good in Auto Cad or Solid work.
- Knowledge for TPS or LEAN.
- Good in Project management skill and good in Problem solving and decision making.
- Have experience in Automotive manufacturing will be advantage or have skill training in ISO/TS16949 , APQP, PPAP,FMEA or Lean system
- English language required.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume,
expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph to
Tel: 038-119-541-4 # 2310 Fax :038-119-540
Our website www.isi.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to iSi Automotive (Thailand) Ltd.
About iSi Automotive (Thailand) Ltd.
The iSi Automotive Group, with headquarter in Vienna, Austria, is a global acting partner of the car manufacturers with concetration on occupant safety systems. At our production sites in Europe and Asia we manufacture safety products according to the highest standards of quality.