Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254973
- New model implementation – Pursuing component and process approval for all aspects of paint components production and assembly.
- Developing and implementing procedures which achieve the company’s target of Safety, Efficiency, Quality and Cost effectiveness.
- Quantifying control parameters and developing training methods for the Departments workforce.
- Evaluating and selecting manufacturing equipment and creating TPM schedules.
- Problem Solving. Investigating concerns with Procedures, materials and Equipment resulting in the clear identification of concern and understanding of root cause. Produce concise reports.
- Implementing Design Procedures: Interpreting Design change request and reviewing drawings before planning and overseeing implementation.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related filed.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in Production Engineering.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to operate computer: Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and Outlook).
Working day: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00
The company will provide very good salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
If you would like to join a dynamic British company that is firmly established in Thailand, please send your application to:-
Human Resources Department
Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Ltd.
Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate,
700/801, Moo 1, Tambon Panthong,
Amphur Pantong, Chonburi 20160
Tel: 0-38469-800 ext. 5446
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
About Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
"Together We Aim To Product Motorcycles Of The Highest Quality"
Triumph Motorcycles is a British company with over 110 years of history. Our motorcycles are designed and developed in the UK by a team of experienced and highly skilled Engineers. Our motorcycles have won many awards around the world for their design and performance and Triumph continually develops new motorcycles to compete in this exciting and fast moving industry.
Established in Thailand since 2002, Triumph now runs three factories, under the supervision of a UK management team, on the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi. These factories produce a wide range of high quality motorcycle components and assemble a range of high quality motorcycles.
We are continually developing and expanding our production processes that now includes; injection moulding, steel and aluminium fabrication, 3 and 5 axis laser cutting, high pressure die casting, crankcase machining, and a range of finishing processes including powder painting, wet painting, polishing and chrome plating.
We are looking for intelligent, dedicated and motivated people to help Triumph expand our production. We are looking for people capable of skillfully leading a Materials Handling Team. Attractive salaries are available to suitable candidates. We are proud to invite you to join us and become part of our success.