PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241588
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is one of the largest MNCs, specializing in designing and manufacturing a wide array of high-tech connector solutions for various market applications. This current vacancy is suitable for a candidate with good analytical skills and is willing to travel overseas for training.
- Work with the sub-contractor to optimize the manufacturing process in order to reduce cycle time/ improve yield/ lower equipment cost
- Troubleshoot quality and process/ yield downtime issues
- Support new product innovation and transfer activities
- Provide technical support to customers in Asia Pacific
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a discipline of Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience in manufacturing (experience involving electronic devices or fiber optics is an advantage)
- Very good command of English
- Must have solid mechanical knowledge
- Must be able to work independently and in a structured way
- Must be able to travel
PRTR Executive invites all qualified THAI applicants to submit their resume, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.