Biolab Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257194
- Propose, implement, monitoring and supervise all strategies involves with production to ensure that company meet its vision.
- Reengineering all necessary processes to ensuring that the production is cost effective, production time is minimize, products are delivery on time and excellence in quality.
- Lead, mentor, unite and motivate subordinates though challenging, difficulty and complex problems and tasks with most effective human and resources management.
- Establish, review and implement learning and growth program for all levels of subordinates to achieve process improvement and company vision with high morale, loyalty, teamwork, and energetic team.
- Promote happy work environment and safety to ensure employee engagement.
- Set, monitor and review the performance of subordinates as well as ensuring that the expectation is met in the dynamic production environment.
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, Age between 40-55 years old.
- Education level Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Pharmacy or any other related fields if having at least 10 years-direct experiences in pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- At least 7 years-experience in pharmaceutical production management or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of Product & Process, Manpower planning and Fundamental of Assembly and Machining.
- Familiar with Management of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work hard in a dynamic production environment.
- Good Team management, Communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent in Leadership skill and Initiative thinking.
- Good command in English and Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of quality system GMP/PIC/s, ISO9001, ISO14000, OHSAS 18000 and TPM
Biolab Co., Ltd.
625 Moo 4, Bangpoo Industrail Estate (Soi 7 A),
T.Praksa, A.Muang,Samutprakarn 10280
Tel. 02 7093121 ต่อ 1061
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Biolab Co., Ltd.
About Biolab Co., Ltd.