Production Chief (40133)
Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336314
Salary : 30,000 - 40,000 THB
Industry : Manufacturing(Automobile)
Location : Amatanakorn (Chonburi)
Work Type : Mon-Sat 08:00－17:30
Company structure: Staff-leader-chief/leader-assist-MNG
- Report to AGM, DMG, AGM Plant Operation.
- To arrange and control operator produce according to production planning and objectives
- To arrange operator in case lacking operator machine can produce according to production planning
- Support leader to control operator operate machine according work standard and control defect as target
- Support leader coaching and training operator follow training plan
- Counseling to leader coaching operator for up grade skill to achieved multi machine skill
- Involve and consider monthly production plan meeting
- Control operator follow company regulation
- Analysis and develop manufacturing processes in order to minimize risk and reduce cost in depertment
- To implement the system of ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949 and ISO 14001
Subordinate Operator 20-40 persons
- Gender Male
- Age: 32-35 years
- Education: Bachelor degree of Industrial Management
- Experience: Experience in management level (Automotive part)
- Skill: Good command in English
- Acknowledge in TS16949 and ISO14001
- Transportation support: Panut, Banbueng, Sriracha-Robinson, Rai kluay, Amatanakorn, BKK-Central Bangna (Van)
- Meal Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Service Year
- Diligent Allowance
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 03-8111256
Ms. Siripirasa (Cindy)
Facebook: Reeracoen Recruitment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.