Production Assistant Manager (37864)
Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245178
Salary : 45,000 - 55,000 THB
Industry : Manufacturing
Location : Amatanakorn (Chonburi)
Work Type : Mon-Fri 08:30－17.30
- Responsible in managing all production function following quality management system in order to receive customer satisfaction in quality, cost, and delivery.
- Control and Manage the production line about manpower, productivity, defect, measuring equipment.
- Improve the production line for increase productivity, decrease defect.
- Push and follow the Kaizen activity, 5S and QCC.
- Male, Age 34 - 40 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or related filed.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of Production line in automotive manufacturing business.
- At least 8 years of experience in supervisory with Production team.
- Experience in machining or assembly process.
- Good knowledge of Production Management, Production techniques, Equipments, Tooling.
- Having knowledge in CNC, Lean manufacturing concept, ISO/TS 16949, Kaizen and TPM.
- Strong problem solving and analytically skills.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Bonus 25Dec'16 = 6.6 month + 30k (standard Grade)
- Position Allowance
- House Allowance
- Diligent Allowance
- Transportation Allowance 8 line
- Shift Allowance
- Skill Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Sport Annual
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 03-8111256
Ms. Siripirasa (Cindy)
Facebook: Reeracoen Recruitment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.