Product Trial Supervisor - Bangplee Plant
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225428
- To conduct the formulation trial in plant according to the recipe from Regional/Global and ensure product formulation is practical with available equipment and product outcome is efficiently met the quality standard. In case of any problems, the job holder initiates the needed corrective measure and collaborating with the involved functions
- To prepare and update summary report of Production Trial for both in-house and 3PM
- To prepare the working standard for all new and current formula to QA and Manufacturing
- To monitor and keep control for all expenses related to trial within budget
- To study and propose ways to reduce the cost of production trial and also improve current production process in both product trial method and formulation
- To keep closely contact with Global in Hamburg and Regional in Shanghai for project update/formulation and product trial purpose
- To control the production trial within launching timeframe
- To keep continuously update status of the production trial and report to concern departments
- To coordinate with cross-functional departments in order to ensure smooth work flow
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Cosmetic Science, Pharmaceutical or related fields.
- 3 years working experience, preferable with knowledge in FMCG or drug business.
- Good command of English in spoken and written.
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Enjoying demanding tasks, flexible thinking, and problem solving skill with goal driven approaches.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Project Management skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd. As a leading international branded goods company, Beiersdorf focuses on the development and care of a few global consumer brands with products that are simple part of everyday life.
The outstanding features of the brands Nivea, Eucerin, Labello, Futuro and Hansaplast are their reliable quality and their great benefits for the consumer.
Beiersdorf was founded in Humberg in 1882. Today more than 17,000 employees around the world are working with great dedication to constantly improve on the product performance. The success of this effort is proven by the confidence and satisfaction of our customer worldwide.