PRODUCT TRAINING MANAGER – LUXURY SKINCARE
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224821
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is a high-end, luxury European skincare brand that is one of the most well sought after luxury brands in the world. The brand is sold in the leading high end department stores and high end retail outlets nationwide. They are now seeking a Product Training Manager to join the team at their centrally-located office on Wireless Road and POS.
UP TO 75K/MONTH
The Product Training Manager will report directly to the Brand GM. He/she will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be in charge of training new recruits working at the POS e.g. retail sales staff and Beauty Associates.
- Provide induction and training programs for new Beauty Associate hires for the purpose of brand alignment.
- Coordinate with the marketing department and set the training calendar accordingly.
- Strive for continuous improvement and conduct regular performance evaluations.
- Oversee the training budget and allocate spending.
- Ensure staff are delivering the highest levels of customer service and maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Qualified to degree level in a related subject.
- Preferably aged 28 years old ++.
- 5 + years of experience within the skincare sector, with at least 3 years in a training role.
- Strong background of cosmetics training experience working with Sales (BA’s) in a retail environment.
- Able to travel frequently as part of the normal daily job responsibilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with preferably some management experience.
- Good command of written/spoken English.
This is the chance to be part of one of the world’s most prestigious skincare brands. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and overseas travel opportunities.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. PRODUCT TRAINING MANAGER – LUXURY SKINCARE to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.