Product Strategy – Assistant Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255179
Develop competitive integrated products to grow agency business and to achieve sustainable VONB growth through use of product knowledge, market insights and analyses.
Job scope also includes improve the product marketing process, product maintenance, monitoring, and product business rules thru collaboration with peers on actions to meet company goals across all support functions and distribution channels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Explore and develop products to meet channel requirements and maximize customer satisfaction, possibly involving in market research and consumer/agent focus group & market development where emerging trend or market potential is identifiable
- Work with all stakeholders, including partner with Product Strategy Group and Vitality Core Business team to improve and deliver products following the product pipeline prioritization
- Provide product knowledge or benefit illustration on new / enhanced product launches to Marketing, Agency Primer Academy, and Customer Service (ex. FAQ, sales tools, brochures, and training materials, etc.)
- Provide Agency Sales Production Analysis on monthly and quarterly basis to tackle trends and fluctuation and identified market threat so as to support management decision
- Regularly benchmark agency Product Competitiveness against competitors
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in MBA or Marketing or any related field
- 5-7 years work experience in marketing or related field
- Insurance experience background is preferable.
- Good project management skills
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Objective oriented
- Self-driven and self initiative
- Pleasant personality with confident characteristics
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.