Magnecomp Precision Technology PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254660
Responsibility for assigned SGT products and responsible to manage all activity form the early proto phase. Coordination of factory tasks to delivery prototypes meeting customer requirements.
- Responsible for assigned SGT products (manage all activity starting form early prototype phase)
- Responsible to provide product engineering support during mass prod phase (ECR/ECO, dwg updates)
- Responsible for customer requests on proto phase (provide support to MPTT PM & factory CQE team)
- Responsible for factory commitment for FCS and manage overall timeline (new and design change)
- Responsible for post mortem review after FCS
- Responsible for sample evaluations & data requests (internal or customer) generate and manage timeline for all miscellaneous evaluations. Responsible to publish regular timeline updates to team until evaluation build is completed. Assemble evaluation data package summary
- Product DFM, responsible to coordinate factory DFM review and consolidation of team feedback
- Responsible for NUD planning & Busting Management
- Responsible for providing tooling cost into to MPTT (Includes: new program & impact for design changes)
- Responsible for product First Article product data package & design verification testing (DVT phase 1-3)
- Responsible for product change management (BOM, ECR implementation, update internal documentation)
- Responsible for DFSS scorecard (working w/PLM to implement GAP closure plan for low Z-Margin CTQ’s)
- Responsible to identify and close engineering issues (internal and customer issues) during NPI phase.
- Responsible to identify top issues on the program and work with PLM team to implement GAP closure plan
- Responsible to manage optimization of proto line and maintain it optimized (working closely with PLM)
- Responsible to provide direction to test dept for program priorities (ensure testing get completed per commit)
- Responsible to be present in daily operations meeting (provide direction to team)
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Leadership skills
- Experience in HDD field preferred, basic understanding of suspensions and relationship to disk drives
- SPC, DOE knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in both written and oral communication (English)
- Must have good attention to detail, supervisory skills, strong problem solving skills
- Computer literacy: Power-point, Minitab, Excel, CAD, project
- Project management experience, Able to handle multiple projects
- A good command of English is require
Experience: 5 years.
- Travel Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Health Insurance (IPD) for Employee,Spouse & Children
- Life/ Accident/ TPDI Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement (OPD and Dental)
- Funeral Assistance
- Marriage Assistance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
“The company has the policy of Non-Discrimination on recruitment process that open an opportunity to disables candidate who suitable for the job”
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
The Employment Manager
Magnecomp Precision Technology Public Company Limited.
162 Phaholyothin Road, Wangnoi, Ayutthaya 13170
Tel : 0-35215-225 Fax : 0-35215-378
A TDK Group company
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Magnecomp Precision Technology PCL.
About Magnecomp Precision Technology PCL.
MPT, as a TDK subsidiary, who is a leading Independent suspension assembly supplier specializing in designing, developing and manufacturing precision products for the Hard Disk Drive industry. With an IP rich portfolio, multiple Asian manufacturing sites and the only company who has design centers in Thailand MPT provides the widest variety of high quality, cost effective suspension solutions in the industry.