Product Specialist - Primary Care, Ultrasound
General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214328
The Product Specialist is primarily responsible for Primary Care and Emerging Care product segment, developing and executing product strategy, coordinating training programs for both internally and externally, and managing the activities of assigned channel/distributor. The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from a defined business territory/key customer group, in accordance with the Country/Regional/Segment Business Plan.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and implement a business/sales plan for assigned channel/distributor and/or GEHC Thailand commercial team aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame.
- Actively manage the relationship with the assigned distributor to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information needed to facilitate their effectiveness.
- Facilitate and support activities of Thailand commercial team to achieve the annual sales target.
- Create appropriate marketing materials to the region/country/segment and provide training to the dealers and Thailand Sales Account Manager/Sales Specialists.
- Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant Primary Care and Emerging Care products, techniques and applications.
- Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designated territory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts for Regional Sales Management, to ensure a constant flow of information between Channel/Distributor and the Company.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the Region Manager.
- Deploy resources to meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and base cost control
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation, or product marketing or related field.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Experience of Ultrasound industry is of great advantage.
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
- Willingness and ability to travel within the specified geographic region
- Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to technical decision makers e.g. Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
Interested candidates please send your resume via click 'APPLY NOW'
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
About General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.