Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future. The Medtronic Journey Video
As a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the health and lives of millions of people each year. We believe our deep clinical, therapeutic and economic expertise can help address the complex challenges — such as rising costs, aging populations and the burden of chronic disease — faced by families and healthcare systems today. But no one can do it alone. That’s why we’re committed to partnering in new ways and developing powerful solutions that deliver better patient outcomes.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in nearly 160 countries. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together. Discover more on Further, Together Video or Learn more at www.medtronic.com.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001214822
- To be responsible for overall marketing activities in Thailand, such as product launching, pricing strategies, marketing driven strategies, develop KOLs/Key Accounts, educational program to healthcare professionals, organize internal product training, selling skill technique and product registration
- To achieve sales and profitable margin for the assigned product budget
- To identify new business opportunities, new geography and new distributors to expand business, to launch new products
- To create comprehensive Marketing plan and Product management
- To interact with the sales management to ensure clear implementation of strategies and accuracy forecast to achieve corporate goal and objective in both financial and marketing strategy
- To develop product knowledge competency of Sales Team
- Bachelor Degree in Sciences, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy
- At least 5 year working experiences with multi-national companies, especially in Trading or Medical Devices/Supplies
- At least 3 year work experience in Product management
- Good Presentation Skills, Selling Skills and Negotiations Skills
- Good command in writing and speaking English
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office