PRODUCT SALES MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001333133
Employer Ref. PSM1000610
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies for the metal and plastics processing industries.
AMATA NAKORN- CHONBURI
SALARY: B/80,000 – 100,000/MONTH (NEGOTIABLE)
The Product Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales & Operation Director and functionally to the Head of Global Automotive Sales and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Searching for, defining and acquiring new customers while maintaining existing business and developing new business growth consistent with the Surface Solutions product line strategies for automotive and precision components.
- Providing pre and post sales technical support to local and international customers, assisting customers in feasibility evaluations and defining appropriate solutions to satisfy customer needs.
- Collecting data and reporting in the CRM software - sales activities, customers and market and competitor information for marketing sales development and budgeting actions.
- Leading and providing quotations and following up on sales enquiries/tests from customers.
- Planning, preparing and conducting all contract negotiations with customers according to the sales strategy.
- Registering and following up on customer complaints and coordinating with other departments in order to find and agree preventive and corrective actions for all manufacturing related tasks.
- Promoting and ensuing the company’s branding and interests.
- Defining and organizing customer promotional events, and, taking part in customer meetings, seminars and exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering and an MBA will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the technical sales of metalworking products or applications to automotive Tier 1 & OEM customers, Japanese value chain experience will be a plus.
- Proven customer service and financial/commercial orientation.
- Good human relations, positive attitude, good planning, decision-making, and communication skills and having knowledge of problem solving.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Japanese (N2) with good computer proficiency.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an annual bonus.
Reference Code: PSM1000610
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Product Sales Manager- Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.