Product Pricing Manager
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219308
- Support the individual life pricing and product development work in the actuarial pricing team.
Actuarial Pricing and Product Development
- Support the development of new individual life products.
- Interact with Marketing to understand the proposed product design.
- Perform pricing on Prophet.
- Review and/or reprice existing individual life YRT products
- Pricing – set premium rates, calculate profitability and perform stress tests.
- Prepare Product Pricing reports as part of the product approvals process.
- Assist with product filings to the OIC and the creation of sales illustrations.
- Interact with Local and Regional Risk on the proposed product features.
- Perform regular experience analyses on individual life products, including health products.
- Provide a deeper understanding of the experience on different products and analyse the trends.
- Standardize and improve the data collection and data analysis.
Review of reinsurance treaties
- Review new reinsurance treaties to ensure the terms and conditions are fair and match with the product features.
- Add addendums to existing treaties when product changes.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Actuarial studies/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Sciences.
- At least 5 years life insurance working experience preferably in either valuation or pricing
- Strong Excel skills, in particular in VBA.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Develop Excel or Prophet pricing modeling capability of the team, Initiatives to improve and automate processes.
- Corroborative and supportive attitude at work.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
About Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
Krungthai-AXA life has achieved a numbers of awards and recognition: The Prime Minister Insurance Award as the Best Business Develompent Life Insurance Company, 2007, Best Company Award that gives career opportunity for disabled people from Ministry of Social Development and Human Security, 2011, and Redemptorist School for giving opportunity for disabled people to join the work place, 2011, The company's Chief Marketing Officer has been regconised as a Role Model for Life and Non-life Insurance Industry, under Quality Person Award given by Foundation of Science and Technology Council of Thailand, 2011.