Product Planner Executive
Alpine Electronics of Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218271
Employer Ref. update2016
• Analyze car audio user demands, competitor, product, regulations for ASIA PACIFIC
• Prepare product line up strategy and product milestone for ASIA PACIFIC country
• Monitor market competition and product competitiveness in the market
• Fully understanding project condition and organize project information
• Cooperate with Global product planning team to strengthen product competitiveness
• Coordinate with various function such as Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing and Sales to ensure product implementation
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 3 years experience in automotive or electronic appliance industry (product planning is plus)
• Good analytical skills, proactive and initiative
• Good command of spoken and written in English ( TOEIC score of 600 + is required )
• Strong passion in car audio
• Computer literacy
555 Rasa Tower 1, Unit 2601-2602, 26th Fl.,
Phaholyothin Road, Chatuchak,
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
- English Resume Only -
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Alpine Electronics of Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
About Alpine Electronics of Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
Alpine has established a global system of sales, manufacturing and development bases in four main regions under the idea of "Driving Mobile Media Solutions" to meet the requirements of major automobile makers and the market around the world. We would like to invite professionals like you to fulfill following positions.