Product Marketing Specialist (IR & International Call Products)
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248306
Employer Ref. alisapro2016
- Responsible for product management in International Roaming business
- Explore business opportunity and solution/technology to develop and deliver appropriate products to each customer segments.
- Evaluate feasibility of new products in term of finance and technical together with negotiate with vendors or business partners to get appropriate costs and best deals.
- Define pricing strategy and set appropriate price level.
- Cooperate with relevant teams in the company and business partners as product owner to get new products launch in the appropriate time with the best product design regarding customer experience.
- Plan for distribution channels and way to promote/communicate new products to target customers.
- Analyze and report for product performance and improve the products if need.
- Male / Female, age 28-35 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication engineering and Master's degree in Marketing, Economic or in a related field
- At least 3 years' experience in Product Marketing, Product Development, and Business Development in Telecommunication or IT business would be an advantage
- Innovative thinking & Able to work with pressure
- Accountable and outcome oriented
- Good negotiation skill
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Good command in English; TOEIC score of 650 or above (or TOEFL, IELTS equivalent)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.